2007年4月16日 星期一

Topic:The Art of Life Subtitle: The Skill of Life

The Art of Life
A Psalm of Life gives me a lot of inspiration. A Psalm of Life is a very wonderful poem. Writen by the poet Henry W. Longfellow. The sentence from A Psalm of Life touches my heart deeply. For example, things are not what they seem. I am very positive this sentence. That’s right, the things are not what they seem. We always see the external, not the internal. Maybe we should change our mind to look a thing, not only just the external. It’s beneficial for us.
For my experience, I think that just like A Psalm of Life say ’’ Life is real! Life is earnest! ’’ Certainly, life is not kidding. When we face the music, we should overcome it. This is what they say ’’Art is long, and time is fleeting. ’’ we should use our time to do a good meaningful things. Although the time is fleeting, we should cherish it, and act in the living present.
In my future, I hope I can follow the contents of A Psalm of Life. Let the dead past bury its dead, and act in the living present. We can make our lives sublime, and make ourselves strong and strong. At the same time, we can stay footprints on the sands of time, let us be up and doing, make our life full of energy, and love. Learn to labor and to wait. That’s the art of life.

沒有留言: